I am adopting Tian Tian from the same SWI as Mary Kate. I wish you safe travels and I will be following along!!! Thank you for taking our care package to the orphanage officials to give to our daughter Tian Tian. Marla and Family
"It will be a wonderful moment when we stand before God and find that the prayers we clamored for way back and imagined were never answered, have been answered in the most amazing way, and that God's silence has been the sign of the answer." Oswald Chambers
Married for 33 years to a wonderful man. Mom to 7 homegrown kiddos, 4 adopted from Guatemala, a daughter from Liberia and a daughter from China. We homeschool, work in international ministry and Russia and love serving the Lord together!
I pray your trip is amazing and can't wait to see you with your newest child in your arms! :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Not much longer before you meet your new daughter. The blog looks great. Can't wait to follow along. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI am hoping to follow along! We are adopting 2 girls through the same agency as you! Love your family pic!!
ReplyDeleteI am adopting Tian Tian from the same SWI as Mary Kate. I wish you safe travels and I will be following along!!! Thank you for taking our care package to the orphanage officials to give to our daughter Tian Tian.
ReplyDeleteMarla and Family