How thankful we are that they baby in the manger came to save us from our sins!
Today as the children were headed to the Christmas tree, my husband said,"next year we will have our little Chinese girl in this line!" Hard to imagine!!! We are leaving our tree up and will celebrate Christmas with Mary Kate when we get home! Of course my Christmas decorations may be up until February.............
We had a huge blizzard last night that was quite frightening to drive in as we took 2 hours to make a 45 minute drive. We had a scare as we had to slide/drive sideways and backwards down a hill in our 15 passenger van with the snow blowing so hard it covered the front and back windshields---I stuck my head out to help and my window got stuck open----with heavy winds I was covered in snow in minutes.........til we got a tablecloth that was in the van over the open window..........it was quite an event!
Sooo when today passes we will gear up on packing and I hope the roads will clear soon (we live in the country) so I can finish up all my last minute purchases..........
Friday, December 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment